….but not remembering to take pictures.
The past twenty days have been a blur. So much has gone on. I’ve had lots to do and many nights with some great thoughts but I haven’t felt creative enough or energetic enough to write. Many of these things are/were blog worthy and I don’t want to forget them.
Let’s see…this isn’t even in chronological order because I’m too tired to think.
– Took a selfie with a bald eagle
– My Business Trip to Philadelphia
– Gregg’s two weeks (1 of 4) in D.C. at EFO
– My 1 year anniversary of CrossFit
– Five months post ACL reconstruction
– Another attempt at “running”… got a shuttle scoot across the gym
– Gregg’s letter with the results from the Captain’s test came in the mail (#9!!!!!)
– Saw Justin Timberlake Concert!
– First attempt at lever work on the rings