So, I know it’s Wednesday and that means I’m nearly 4 days late for my weekly goal updates (status last weeks’ and establish new ones). I blame the beautiful fall-like weather we had this past holiday weekend.
So here it goes. A Day (or four) late, and a few goals short, but better than nothing!
Recap: This weeks’ goals:
- Work out 4 days this week. Aim for 2 running and 2 Jillian Michaels or Bob Harper DVD (weighted). Check. I worked out 4 times, but I did not split the workouts like I had originally planned.
- Limit dining out to two meals. (Knowing we always have gyros on Friday, I’ll need to budget accordingly!) Check Plus! We had our usual friday night gyros and Saturday we met some friends for Pi Pizza. Yum-mo!
- Pick one thing about myself to love and appreciate. Check minus. While I did a much better job of not being to harsh on myself, I did not pick one facet to love, appreciate, and focus on.
New Goals: (Wed through Sunday)
- Work out 3 days. Get 2 runs in and at least 1 DVD.
- Eat at least 2 servings of veggies each and every day.
- Take another stab at #3 from last week. “Pick one thing about myself to love and appreciate”